In the summer of 2018, as the temperature climbed, my wife and I took the plunge into the Scotters Flat Lake on the shores of Lake Skog.
We loved the water, the view, the peacefulness, and the proximity of the lake.
However, our dog, who had been a big fan of the water since we moved to Skog in 2011, had a bit of a problem with it.
After the water started to freeze, our pet started to wail loudly and seemed to become anxious.
We decided to call the dog’s owners, and after an hour, we were told our dog had a cold.
We thought it was a cold for the winter but our vet thought otherwise.
As we were leaving the doctor’s office, I told him that my wife had also experienced this problem with the water.
I was shocked when he said he had seen her have colds in her winter coats.
I then went to the vet to ask him how I was supposed to deal with the problem, and he assured me that I could keep my dog at home with a leash, but that the temperature would have to go up by 5 degrees before the water could be safely used.
I decided to get a new water heater and keep my old one at home.
We were on our way back home to the condo when I heard the news that our dog was in serious trouble.
When I got home, I called my wife to let her know.
She told me that she had been on the phone with the owners of the dog and that she was worried about their safety.
We then drove down to the dog house and found a few people and a veterinarian at the house, and they confirmed the condition of our dog.
After we got home from the veterinarian, we immediately called the owners to ask if they were okay.
They assured us that our pet had a mild cold, but were unsure how long it would take them to diagnose and treat the condition.
We have since spent many nights worrying about our dog’s health, and we have been in the process of making plans for a trip to the veterinarian to see if they can do anything about it.
When it comes to dogs, I would say the Scots Flat Lake is just a perfect example of why you need to be aware of your environment.
It is a place where a lot of dogs and cats have to be careful, and it is just perfect for that.